Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Residents - ...Imaginary Jack (2005)

For short called "Imaginary Jack," the full title of Animal Lover's second/bonus disc is all the text up there on the CD, or, this:

I stood at my window staring at an arcing streetlight. A sudden wind made me pull my shoulders to my ears. I pissed into the dark. It smelled like canned tuna. My swollen lip throbbed. I could still taste the blood. My eyes rolled back looking for memories. I stopped. I was changing details in my mind, remembering only what I wanted it to be, not what it was. I had only a short time to do what had to be done, after that it would all be forever absorbed by my imaginary Jack.

-Released on
Mute
-2005
-US
-
One long untitled track according to The Residents, but split up into six parts.

Imaginary Jack @320

More info here

No comments: