Monday, September 22, 2008

Alan Madej - 11 Love Songs


If you like The Beatles, Marc Bolan, early David Bowie, or are interested in a really solid local guy from our backyard, give this a listen; 11 Love Songs was the first Alan Madej record I heard and I therefore think it's a good place to start.
Madej is a 28-year old indie musician from Cleveland, Ohio. Lazily commanding a guitar, piano, and an folky vocal track, Madej delivers an intimate but universal album. 11 Love Songs is a collection of feel-good strummy pop the way it should be done. Don't resist the urge to giggle or hold hands.

If you like 11 Love Songs, please support Alan Madej by purchasing the album. (If the music wasn't enough fun, the albums themselves are as cute as anything--each cd is hand-signed by Madej and the packaging hand-assembled.) www.myspace.com/alanmadej

My personal favorites from 11 Love Songs include tracks 3, 7, 8, and 11.

Enjoy.

Download - Mediafire
- T.

2 comments:

havechanged said...

A nice feel. I can't find on the myspace how to purchase the album... I think I'm slow!

KlimtKiss said...

On the lefthand side of the myspace page, if you scroll down, there will be a block-paragraph listing his albums and etc. They are all $5 and it gives a shipping address. These people are cool, so I feel comfortable telling you that they won't rip you off or anything for sending your money. If you can't find it still, let me know. :)